Sunday 28 November 2010

Reflection



What I learn about the differences between reading and telling the story is Expression, Voice. Example when it is an Animal conversation I change the pitch.

Writing the script is the difficult parts of this unit, because we need to think what is the story looks like.

Recording is the easiest part of this unit, because I only need to talk.

The most important thing that we need to remember when we are telling the story is our loud voice and expression.

I am success in including my loud voice and expression in recording my podcast. I was successful because when it is the narrator voice I speak loudly, I express my voice when it is the animal chatting.

I think that my podcast will be good. I need to spend 6 weeks to finish my podcast and I need to edit every single bit. I think that my podcast shows that I understand the different between telling and reading a story, because I included the things that I need to remember like loud voice and expression.

I enjoy when I was recording my podcast because I learn many things from there. I didn’t enjoy when I was writing the script because it’s need lots of thinking and effort to finish the script.

1 comment:

  1. it is good you have know about the deference of telling a story and reading a story so why do you have to know about this?

    ReplyDelete