Thursday 9 June 2011

Final Post

The part that I likes I liked the part when I made the game using Scratch. These are the steps I use to create game using Scratch:

Knowledge
Comprehension
Application
Analysis



Analysis

It’s hard because I need to explain everythig that I do to make a game. Every time I do something in scratch I need to tell what does it use for and I need to tell where do we find the thing. It’s hard because I need to check each step so the game works properly. 

These is the interview with Mr. Jabiz:




1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Today i am going to tell you something about Happy Chick game. Happy Chick is a game emulator that can be used to play different classic games on your device. Happy Chick is one of the most popular game emulators because of the great features and the simple user interface it features. Happy Chick is compatible with almost all the operating systems so you can download more @ happychickapkgame.com and install Happy Chick for Android, iOS devices and soon for windows as well.

    ReplyDelete