Thursday 20 January 2011

Parts of Speech Reflection

In this term in ESL I had study about parts of speech. Part of speech is the 8 categories of words. I am focusing about noun for a few weeks. Noun is a thing, place, and people. There are also proper noun, singular noun, compound noun, plural noun, concrete noun, and abstract noun.


I feel that Google Docs / Flickr is good because the website is making our job easier like if we are forgot to save the file is maybe blank when we open it again if we use Google docs it will save automatically, if flickr we can choose the picture like we can find the creative common or the copy right.
I like to learn grammar because it is fun, and it's kind of easy for me to study. It's fun because we have some watch movie and do the quiz in BrainPop.

No comments:

Post a Comment